Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a physical location so we can come eat at your restaurant?
- No, and we are sad because we wish we had a restaurant too.
What kinds of services do you offer?
- A description of our general services are listed on our services page. More information on our private parties is here and our corporate events is located here.
What kinds of food do you serve?
- We started out as a BBQ company with an award winning family recipe that you can read more about on our about us page. We’ve since expanded into many types of cuisine. You can find links to our various menus here.
What are your hours of operation?
- As with any business we have regular office hours which are currently Monday – Friday from 9 am – 5 pm. This is when our administrative staff and event coordinators are in the office and are available to take your calls. However due to the nature of our business, we run events whenever you, the client, would like your event held meaning we are often preparing food in the kitchen from as early as 3:00 am and cleaning up sometimes as late as 2:00 am (some days there’s even overlap) and are onsite at events anywhere in between 7 days a week. We are dedicated to providing the best service and ensuring your event runs smoothly and is executed exactly the way you have envisioned it to be and that means we are always on the move.
What is your service area?
- We service Silicon Valley and the greater San Francisco Bay area. We provide service to the following counties: Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Monterey, Napa/Solano, Sacramento, San Benito, San Francisco, San Joaquin, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Sonoma, Stanislaus, Yolo. Standard trip charges may apply. Please contact us with any questions regarding these rates, we promise our services are absolutely worth it!